Friday, March 6, 2009

..my1 & preseNt..

My day never ends every time i was with him..
I love him most as an opposite to me.. when i was ill,,, he's the cure of every pain.. when i was down he cheers me up and makes my self clear.. Forever he'll stay in my heart. Together we'll never be apart. He's one of my inspiration that keeps me up to live life in my most meaningful way. "Love is a journey" and as I was in time of search, struggle and was trapped with this journey of love, I found him and this love that i found is what makes my journey worthwhile. He came to my life to replenish all the pain and suffering that i had in the past. He makes my life perfect and complete. He seemed to put imperfect things to its most perfect feature and i prefer belong myself to that thing and i allow him to make my life perfect.. i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.. Everyday in every way i always want to be with him.. and im glad i found him.. i have him as my friend and a best friend that i will treasure the most wherever i go.. here are some love quotes that my crumpled heart turn into smooth heart.. "Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by a heart " "Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were and who they will be,.." "True love uses its eyes to see and to examine the strengths and weaknesses of prospective partner"

No comments: