Monday, March 2, 2009

..whats the BIG deal..

its mY liFe im turning older But younger in the heart.. Its me KATRINA.. (who makes herself busy preparing something).. makes me feel excited and nervous don't know why.. I thought i'm just getting so exaggerated with this kind of felling,.. aNd i was shocked and was amazed when mY mOm saYs "let you enjoY yourself coz your now at your legal age" hahahaha(LOL)..\\ huhuhuhu(CRY) "what does my mom really mean to say?" I said to myself.. series of questions began to enter in my mind.. this makes me realized that when i was younger than my age is that i was so dependent with them and this makes me feel alone a loner that my mom wants me to let me live on my own not depending to them and to other people..(huhuhu) was this the thing that my mom really wants me to be? there are some part of my independent mind that makes me think of what my mom really mean in saying that phrase to me>>.. this makes me feel excited coz in my (wheew) audible mind i can do anything what i want: having hang out with friends at night? bar hooping? without asking permission to them? (mom & dad).. this are the things that makes me think of when someone says "legal" that you can do what you want and then to other side this makes me think that what we should DO must follow what is RIGHT...!!! hapee bday to me>...<

No comments: